Breakfast Toast: Egg In A Hole & Avocado
Looking for something easy and delicious to make for breakfast? Well this is probably as simple as it's gonna get! So grab your eggs, toast, and avocado and let's get this show on the road.
Many people skip breakfast now-a-days, but I am one of those believers of breakfast being the most important meal of the day. Providing sustenance and energy to begin my day, breakfast is a must for me. If you can relate, try this egg in a hole recipe!
- 2 slices of toast (or less)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 half avocado
- oil, cooking spray, or butter (i used non-dairy butter)
1. cut a medium sized hole in the middle of each piece of bread
2. apply butter to skillet. heat skillet on a medium temperature
3. Place the bread in the skillet and crack an egg in the middle of each piece of bread.
4. Once the egg is cooked to your liking, flip the toast to cook the other side. Note: I prefer my eggs to be either over easy or medium which means they're a bit runny. If prefer them hard and not runny, cook longer, but lower the fire so that your toast doesn't burn.
5. Slice avocado and enjoy on the top of toast!
Time: About 7-10 mins.